Monday, August 13, 2007

Why Not Nice Quiet Knitters?

Either the music has gotten super lame, or I'm getting old and crotchety.

We have new neighbors next door. We have been utterly spoiled to this point, having an empty house, and then neighbors who were never home, and now, the luck has run out.. we have crappy new neighbors with an over abundance of bass in their stereo. It's 1:30 AM, Sunday night, and my windows are rattling from my new lame-ass neighbors, and their lame-ass music. My husband is stomping around the house grumbling and cursing.

Here's hoping they're just having their stereo up while they are unpacking, and after they settle in, they will turn down the volume. Why oh why could it not have been bought by some nice quiet knitters? Knitting Kneighbors, that would have been nice. *sigh*

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better