Friday, August 3, 2007

Tofutsies Socks Done, what's next?

Looky, looky - I figured out how to do the cursed blog tags/badges thingies for my sidebar. Seems like they coulda made that a little easier. but ANYWAY...
Finally finished Charlotte's pair of matching socks. I can't find the pictures (I actually think I deleted them because my card was full and I wanted more pictures at my sister's wedding last weekend). But, here is one of MY sock. Charlottes look just like mine, but her feet are smaller and cuter. It's just a basic vanilla sock using Tofutsies yarn.
I'm still working away on my sister's stole. Obviously, not going to be the wedding present, but maybe for their 2-year anniversary. I'm also working on the B4 Bag which I just started working on. Now, I'm going to have to try another pair of socks. Probably the new I-Love-Gansey socks from the Six-Sox KAL group
I'd also like to try the tilted duster pattern on the cover of the Fall IK.
All this, and starting to save up my pennies for the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival in September, plus that whole change my life career, try to give some energy to spiritual pursuits, find time for marital bliss, etc... The plate is full, may I have another?

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better