Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Bag and Baby

So, I finished my B4 bag. Yay! Here it is before felting. Nice sized tote
.

And after felting, while blocking, and making a nice wet spot on my chair while I take the picture.


Kind of cool really.
But at LEAST as cool as my finishing a felting project *cough*, my partner in Doula crime attended her first client at a birth today! It wound up a C-section, but all was well. I'm all misty about it, and I wasn't even there! My time will come. Soon as I find some time to really start working on promoting myself. These business cards do little good sitting here on my desk. :)
Back to work. Or off to start work, after spending all evening finishing and felting this bag. LOL

1 comment:

Pepper said...

This is great!! (I even like the "before" version!) When the bag finishes drying you need to post another pic so we can see the colors better.



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better