Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tour - Stage I

I did some spinning last night while watching the late night repeat of the first stage. My pictures didn't turn out so good, lighting is bad-bad-bad today... But I'm quite pleased with my rather even singles here. This roving I purchased last year at Oregon Flock and Fiber. It's by Dicentra Designs Hand Painted Fiber - 4.3 oz of 80% Merino/20% Tussah Silk Colorway: Orudruin

July 2008 003


July 2008 001

I'm about halfway, (about 2.25 oz left), so I think I'll switch bobbins tonight in the hopes of getting a somewhat equal amount to do a 2-ply with. I've never done anything but Navajo ply (with my whole two batches I've spun before) so plying "regular" is new to me.

Well, off to work..

2 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

Your spinning is beautiful, are you going to ply?

Chelle said...

That's the plan. :) Just a 2-ply this time though



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better