Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something Awesome this Way Comes

And Tina
Why do I have this urge to turn tonight's dinner experment over to a llama named Tina?





Anyway, in other fabulous news... My Three Irish Girls Yarn shipment arrived. Two skeins of Lady Slipper and one of Chocolate Orchid. I was thinking a skirt, but I just don't know. It's so lovely, I think it will just be fondled lovingly for a while as I decide.





And my Rockin Sock Club shipment also arrived. Lovely, lovely, and I've posted some pictures in my stash on Ravelry under cover of spoiler button, you can check it out there, or on my Flickr account here:

It's been a long and weary day, and I'm off now for a little catch up time on the Tour de Fleece/France..
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better