Thursday, June 19, 2008

I has needs

Like eggs.. which leads naturally to me needing my own chickens, like these



who will need their own chicken house, like this one I found on craigslist




which makes me want to work on the yard. I have some plans for some raised beds in the front, and again Craigslist saves the day. These are from Naturalyards .

They have boxes like these at Charlotte's school and these would be awesome in our front yard as well. I was thinking one about 2 x 8 along the driveway, then a flagstone path between it and another 3 x 8 box more in the yard.

All this planning doesn't really get me the eggs I need for today so I can make this Papaya Bread I also need walnuts, but I'm not so crazy as to think I need to plant a flippin walnut tree. That would just be going too far.

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better