Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camping and Knitting

So, we went camping at Rock Creek.



You just have to love Rock creek. Warm, dry dusty Rock Creek... And all the Canada Geese



Frisbee with Geese



Swimming with Geese



And of course, the hikes along the creek, complete with fir cone races.



And I got my Woolgirl Sock Club 2008 Reina socks done in Georgia's Inspiration



And worked some more on my Glutton for Punishment Socks of the Seven Deadly S(p)ins club.



Not much camping happening this year. too many major house projects to attend to. Siding, windows, gutters, driveway, deck, raised garden beds... We may only get to the siding, windows and gutters this year. I think we need to find our gumption though. I think raised beds and maybe even the deck could also make it through this summer.

Make a wish...


No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better