Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WOOL

WoolWool by Hugh Howey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I stumbled and tripped over this story while looking for knitting/spinning books for my new Kindle. Finished reading it in about an hour, and eagerly purchased the next of 4 pieces (of the eventual 5). This story literally takes you down rabbit hole and even when you reach the end of this one, you still don't know what happened. The last few pages, let you think you have it figured out at least four times and then leave you dizzy with your brain spinning about what the heck just happened. And knowing that you have only just scratched the surface.

The series is like those potato chips, no way you can read just one...




View all my reviews

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better