Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Molly

Molly Fyde and the Land of Light (The Bern Saga)Molly Fyde and the Land of Light by Hugh Howey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I think the most endearing and moving undercurrent in this series is how the characters all endure such trials, challenges, even horrors and torture, and emerge without being irreparably scarred, even still with this cloak of innocence. They are courageous, even when they feel paralyzed with fear, and never quit even when it seems they are trapped and there is no way out.

It is this lingering innocence that seemed to lend them their strength and moved them forward with hope, even as they faced the impossible. *I* about gave in to my despair more than once, while these brave ones soldiered on.

Awesome.



View all my reviews

No comments:



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better