Friday, October 5, 2007

Ravelry-rouser!

WHEEEE!!!
I'm IN!
We had lots of fun last night trying to come up with the perfect user name. I had thought of Ravelrauser earlier in the week, but it just wasn't as *fun* as I wanted. Nick came up with Knitty-Titty which was funny. Keith came up with Knotty-Knitter and Knit-Or-Swallow, both of which I really liked. I went with Knotty-Knitter since even though I'm SURE the PDXKnitBloggers would appreciate it, the other one might be a bit racy for Ravelry. Cracks me up though.

Anyway, now I have this giant time-suck swirling about right here in front of me, but I really have to stay focused, work, work work... then I can have the kids help me with taking pictures of my stash, and maybe I can put my books in this weekend. But I'm lovin it. ...

I had something else I wanted to talk about today, but I can't remember now. Cats going nuts and trying to tear down the house?

2 comments:

Bobbie Wallace said...

LOL! I have to clean iced tea off my monitor! "knit or swallow" would definitely be appreciated by the PDXKB'ers!

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

WOW! You want to spin for money??? I need spinners. I'm also new to Raverly or should we say Time sucker? TanglewoodTrish is my Raverly name.



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better