Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cookies

I bought a whole crate of Girl Scout Cookies. Trying to be disciplined and make them last more than a week this time. But if I don't eat them, someone else will and I won't get any!!

THEN...

I turned around and bought a whole CRATE of Cookie knitting patterns. Will I ever stop eating cookies long enough to make Cookie socks? The world may never know...

I purchased: Twisted Flowers, Rhiannon, Mona, Millicent, and the German Stocking patterns. They're all on her web site. I was disciplined and controlled. I'm pretty sure there are two patterns I did not buy.

1 comment:

Bo... said...

Hey, thanks for the link--I added you to my blogroll! Love your socks! Socks are fun, aren't they? I'm still working on my Tiger Opal Rainforests, and it was my first time at trying a peasant heel. I did the first one right, but I made a boo-boo on the second one. (It won't show on the right side but it bugs me all the same.) I'm going to try to finish them up soon and get a pic of them onto the blog. Keep on knittin'!!



Welcome to my HomeBody Blog.


It's All Good, but Some Is Better